I am loving digging into my "new" fall wardrobe - I get such a thrill out of revisiting pieces.
- Jacket - Danier Leather Couture, consignment; last worn here in May over my leather peplum
- Tux blouse - no label, consignment; first worn here a couple of weeks ago in a million dollar outfit
- Skirt - Hucke, vintage, thrifted; purchased here (in May!) for $17.99
- Shoes - Queen of Prussia Louise, Fluevog: last seen here (3rd outfit) in February for Caro and Ron's Sweetheart Party
Loving this rich port-coloured tux blouse so much - burgundy is this fall's colour for me.
First wearing of this skirt and it was...fine. I like it, it's a nice shape and length, but I don't love it, so maybe one more wear and it can head off to a new home. It doesn't have pockets, and although I do like black and grey (and chevrons!), I had a hard time making an outfit.
I do prefer this outfit with the jacket, but it was too warm to wear it all day in the office.
It rained today, so look how cute my grey hat went with this!
- Hat - vintage, Jones New York, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Belt - Nygard
- Necklace - Robert Larin, vintage 70s, gift from L
- Earrings - Glee
- Spider ring - homegrown vintage c. 1986, gift from Mom & Dad
- Snake ring - homegrown vintage c. 1986, BC Museum Gift Shop
I've bonded with one of my coworkers over clothes - she has a very pared-down aesthetic that I like, and she likes all the whackitude in my clothes. Today, Dominique brought me two items from her giveaway pile that she thought I would like.
Like? I love! Thank you, honey!
The hemline is pulled up and sewn under to make it flouncy. It's quite high in places, so I might have to put a floofy underskirt under this.
And it's by All Saints! How cool!
Dominique also gave me this amazing coat.
It's a cocoon style, nicely woven, with black florals.
And this is why I give my own clothes away! It feels so good to see someone else getting pleasure from your things - and good karma brings new pieces back to you. Sweet!