One of my coworkers today was so positive she had figured out my "theme" for the week: orange and yellow! But I don't have a theme! Just wearing the new-to-me stuff I've bought recently.
- Dress - Sacony, vintage 60s, thrifted; purchased here for $18.95
- Shoes - Van Eli, thrifted; last seen here in August 2016 with my stained glass dress
- Jacket (below) - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here in May over my zigzag dress
I washed it the other night, and it smelled horrible while it was drying (that musty old clothes smell), and I was very worried that waves of that would waft off me during the day, but it seemed to be fine. I did ask a few coworkers if they could smell me, in case my nose had gotten used to me smelling like a 55-year-old dress.
It was cloudy and cold this morning, so a jacket was needed.
|"I must investigate these things while you stand there."|
Black and silver bling:
- Chain bracelet - thrifted
- Hematite bracelet - thrifted
- Etched bangle - Lazy Susan's
- Silver bangle - local
- Earrings - Le Chateau